UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+ My Community
|-+ General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+ General Discussion
| | |-+ hotter than Miami
« previous next »
: [1]
: hotter than Miami  ( 1583 )
fragged8
Global Moderator
YaBB God

: 2140

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it , prove it !!

« : June 27, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »

i feel like the witch on the wizard of Oz..

' I'M MELTING '

my car registered 31 deg C today at 4.30 pm or 87.8 F !!!

how hot does it have to get before you decide not to go patterning ?

Rich

scottymc
YaBB God

: 524

« #1 : June 27, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »

"Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" ;D
Brian W

: 3

« #2 : June 27, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »

That's nothin,  it hit 114 here today in Phoenix!  It was 87 when I left for work this morning at 6 AM!!
  Oh... but it's a dry heat!  ::)

almost forgot,  It's 6:30 PM now and it is still 112!!
« : June 27, 2011, 08:34:16 PM Brian W »
Mike8560

« #3 : June 27, 2011, 10:23:23 PM »

I I stalled a cover this morning on a deckbowt then imwent and patterned a cc morring cover and motor cover I'd had to be 95 f   It was hot my t shirt was soaked and  I think I got a bit burned
 But tomorow I'll make it in my  ac shop and if I put it on in will be quick.
It was humid as he'll also
then it poured this afternoon and now it's 75f nit at 11:30
pm
« : June 27, 2011, 10:28:44 PM Mike8560 »
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4160

I'm Always In Trouble

« #4 : June 28, 2011, 06:44:40 AM »

Richard:

We have that type of weather from Mid April till November. It gets stinking hot and humid with no breaks at all. I have adjusted my schedule now to where if I do something outside I do it EARLY in the AM or late in the afternoon. The next 7 days is supposed to be in the 90's during the day and dropping into the mid 70's at night. But that mid 70's is like the mid 80's anywhere else because it is so stinking humid.

Alot of our roadwork here is done after dark and during the twilight hours. The road crews work midnights and work under huge spotlights. They are so bright it is like daylight out when you drive through one of those construction sites. :)

I picked up a HyperKewl vest to wear when its hot out. It works pretty good and last a few hours between soakings. You can find them on e-bay for around 25 - 30 bucks. They work off evaporation.

Chris
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines