UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2019, 10:44:34 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Calling customers back
« previous next »
: [1]
: Calling customers back  ( 1305 )
Mike8560

« : November 28, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »

You know i have many people who tellme nobody will call them back after they left a message.  I had a small cover last week the same thing nobody returned there call so I got the job
last weekend the same thing a customer had no calls returned me I calledn them back Sunday morning they called at 7 am I went over and signed my largest contract.
Now I'm trying to find somebody to sink 4 poles at my do k and install a boat lift that I have.  I finally got a call back from one a week later and they said maybe they could stop over this afternoon. No call to say they can't or can and do t return my call to see if there comming.
So I'd say for ke anyway just calling and showing up can get you the job.  Being on the other side it is annoying/ frustrating.
« : December 01, 2011, 05:15:28 PM Mike8560 »
kodydog
YaBB God

: 3187

North Central Florida

« #1 : November 28, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »

We get our biggest complements for promptly calling back. Showing up on time. And if we're more than 5 min late we call and explain whats going on.
« : November 28, 2011, 07:40:34 PM kodydog »

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
fragged8
Global Moderator
YaBB God

: 2140

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it , prove it !!

« #2 : December 01, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

It's not just over there Mike, i get so many jobs just by turning up.
I find it unbelievable that my competition can't even be bothered
to show.

Rich

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines