UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 07, 2019, 06:22:41 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  108 degrees today!
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: 108 degrees today!  ( 9161 )
byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1925

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #30 : July 02, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »

I'm thinking I should really get a generator just big enough to run the freezer and refrigerator on a 1/4 duty cycle.    The BBQ works for coffee and cooking.  But on the other hand, a year and a half ago, for Xmas, I got an LED lantern for blackouts.  First time I've had to use it.  Horror Freight has a small generator for small money, but people either love them or could not get them to work.
« : July 02, 2012, 01:55:37 PM byhammerandhand »

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
gene
YaBB God

: 3191

« #31 : July 02, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »

You think you have it bad? Check out this weather forcast.

http://www.firecold.com/videos/interesting-weather-forecast

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
timtheboatguy

: 360

« #32 : July 03, 2012, 12:30:13 PM »

You think you have it bad? Check out this weather forcast.

http://www.firecold.com/videos/interesting-weather-forecast

gene
;D Well if we can just make it through the first part of the week..........

http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur
Grebo
YaBB God

: 2021

From the Costa Del Wotsit. Espania

« #33 : July 04, 2012, 02:44:34 AM »

I'm thinking I should really get a generator just big enough to run the freezer and refrigerator on a 1/4 duty cycle.    The BBQ works for coffee and cooking.  But on the other hand, a year and a half ago, for Xmas, I got an LED lantern for blackouts.  First time I've had to use it.  Horror Freight has a small generator for small money, but people either love them or could not get them to work.

We kept our portable genny from the boat, good job we did when we where first in the house ( 7 years ago) there where loads of power cuts. Used it a few times for freezer & aquarium.

And we always have the gas camping gear if we need it.

Suzi

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4292

I'm Always In Trouble

« #34 : July 04, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »

Gene:

Just sent that to my daughter a few weeks ago who lives in Richmond. She got a huge kick out of it. :)

Chris
gene
YaBB God

: 3191

« #35 : July 04, 2012, 07:47:03 AM »

You know, Mojo, even with Godzilla in that video, I am sure there were still a few people who thought that was a real weather report.

The only problem with evolution is that it does not empty the gene pool out often enough.

I wondered what folks in that area would think about it. LOL

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines