UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 05:57:23 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  Forum Welcome
| |-+  How to Use This Forum
| | |-+  Has anyone had experience with Sta-Put S120
« previous next »
: [1]
: Has anyone had experience with Sta-Put S120  ( 3149 )
Jan D

: 33

Kind words can be short and easy to speak....But t

« : August 03, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »

I'm looking to purchase 5 gallons of high level VOC adhesive for headliners, door panels and seat upholstery, so it needs to be a high heat adhesive, I was contacted by an adhesive distributor today that offered me 5 gallons of  Sta-Put S120 clear adhesive for $177.00.    I'd like to ask if anyone on the Upholstery forum has used this glue, or knows anything about it, the distributor said it's non flamable, but very strong for upholstery applications.
 I haven't been able to find any information on-line about this glue, any input on this glue, and it's price would be greatly appreciated.

Jan D
JuneC
YaBB God

: 3996

« #1 : August 03, 2012, 10:17:55 PM »

Never heard of it, but ask in the General Discussion section.  I'd get this...  Looks like half the price of what you're investigating.

http://www.perfectfit.com/24783/148343/Upholstery-Adhesives/Dap-All-Purpose-Adhesive--Spray-Grade.html

Also available from  yourautotrim.com and many other suppliers. 

June

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields
Jan D

: 33

Kind words can be short and easy to speak....But t

« #2 : August 04, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »

Thank you for your reply, I will call on Monday to see if the supplier will ship the Dap Weldwood adhesive to our shop in NJ, the new regulations are the only problem I have in getting the glue I need.  :o

Jan D
chrisberry12

: 151

« #3 : February 03, 2013, 12:03:57 AM »

sta- put is a contact cement used in laminate shops. I used it years back for swiss watch displays. Excellent for high heat environments. You could use Landu adhesive from Burch fabrics and supply.
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines