UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2018, 06:30:28 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  cleaning up after mice
« previous next »
: [1]
: cleaning up after mice  ( 1014 )
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5630

some days are better than others

« : September 11, 2012, 08:40:55 PM »

Hey gang; sorry I have been tied up lately (A.K.A .AW.O.l); hello and best wishes!

My boss has been approached by "MPIC" (Provincial auto insurance company) about cleaning up mouse ----issues-- in RV's and autos. Can anyone explain the process/health issues/ and the standard technique please. Any criteria would be based in the province of Manitoba.

Thanks loads, my friends. This could affect my winter income, so forgive me for being off line so long please.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4177

I'm Always In Trouble

« #1 : September 12, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »

I can tell you one thing......if it is deer mice you better be damn careful. Wear protective gear, paper haz mat suit and a respirator ( not a paper mask ) and also wear gloves.

The Hantavirus can be deadly and if it doesn't kill you it will incapacitate you for a while.
The odd's of surviving the Hantavirus appear to not be very good. It is not like getting rid of a flu bug. The virus itself attacks the lungs and creates serious breathing problems. I know Canada has a lot of problems with these deer mice so the hantavirus is alive and well up there.

I cannot give you the regulations for dealing with these mice infested areas but I do know any area getting cleaned is treated as a type of Haz Mat area. Be careful brother with what you get into when dealing with the droppings and dust and assume the area is Hantavirus positive. In other words protect thyself.

Glad to see you posting old man. I though maybe some wild northern woman kidnapped you and was holding you hostage kin a remote cabin without internet access. :)

Chris
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines