UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| |-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| | |-+  Your upholstery blogs-from Ken
« previous next »
: [1]
: Your upholstery blogs-from Ken  ( 1558 )
KenB
Administrator

: 91

« : September 19, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »

Hi Folks
I could use your help. Upholster Mag's Google ranking has dropped considerably since Google changed it's alogarithms (the way they determine relevancy) a few months ago. This is for the keyword "upholstery". Upholster etc does ok.
If any of you who have blogs, forums or upholstery related websites could give me a link to our homepage it would be greatly appreciated.
A link like this would be best 
<a href="http://www.upholster.com/">UPHOLSTERY MAGAZINE</a> copy and paste in the html on your page.  www.upholster.com this is the url it will go to

or anything with "upholstery" in it. Like upholstery instruction, tools, discussion board, supplies, books, videos, dvds etc. and maybe some thoughts about our site by the link. (a line or 2).
If you would like one of our videos for your trouble send me the URL of the link you created along with your name, address and phone number. Pick one from here: www.upholster.com/vue
Thanks
Ken
ps Our upholstery discussion board has been online since 1997!
« : September 19, 2012, 07:02:12 PM KenB »

"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda
KenB
Administrator

« #1 : September 19, 2012, 12:30:42 PM »

You can email me at kenvue@comcast.net
or call 800 635 3493 Pacific time.
Ken

"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4420

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #2 : September 19, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »

Hey Ken, the link that you posted above takes me straight to an "Oops! Internet explorer could not find....." message.

I'll be happy to put your link on my website. But I'll have to wait until I'm getting some other "tune-up" work done on it.
« : September 19, 2012, 06:12:00 PM sofadoc »

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
MinUph
YaBB God

: 2089

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #3 : September 19, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »

Next update I will be happy to add a link here. Fix the URL before then :)

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
KenB
Administrator

« #4 : September 19, 2012, 07:04:32 PM »

OOOps! I fixed above. Thanks for catching that.
<a href="http://www.upholster.com/">UPHOLSTERY MAGAZINE</a> copy and paste in the html on your page.  www.upholster.com this is the url it will go to
k.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines