UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 18, 2020, 03:22:11 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  fair tale brownies
« previous next »
: [1]
: fair tale brownies  ( 2381 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2911

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : December 11, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »

I got a christmass gift in the mail this afternoon from Miami corp. there all gone now  :'( :'( ;D ;D

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4294

I'm Always In Trouble

« #1 : December 11, 2012, 10:59:16 PM »

Dang them things are good. Got mine but am eating them very slowly. We had a dinner party Sunday and are still eating one of the three apple pies I baked.Yes I bakes and I cook. It is one of my passions. I am a frustrated executive chef wanna be. :)

I think the Fairy Tale brownies are the best in the world. Thank you Miami Corp. You guys rock.

:)

Chris

JDUpholstery

: 271

Ash Flat, Arkansas

« #2 : December 11, 2012, 11:30:08 PM »

wheres mine!...I guess since my rep isn't mike I dont get no love!
byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1925

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #3 : December 12, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »

Never heard of them.   Are they made in Colorado or Washington state? ;D

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #4 : December 12, 2012, 10:03:10 AM »

I just checked the box.......It appears my wife also likes these brownies. Guess I will have to hide them. :)

Didn't Mike send us this last year too ? I know June got a T-Shirt last summer and when I found out I bugged Mike till he sent me one. :)

JD, Mike and I are not done with MiamiMike. We plan on nailing him for lunch or dinner in Cape Coral at the MFA show in Jan.  ;D

All kidding aside I spent in the 5 figures with Miami last year and I am sure Mike probably was close to 5 figures or maybe did hit that level. After spending that much with a company it is nice to be remembered at Christmas time.

Miami also helps promote Mike and I's businesses on facebook through pictures of our work. I have been highlighted on their facebook page as has Mike. They also produce and send out very nice calendars that highlight their customers work. They really are a true marketing partner. I couldn't do my seminars without their help, input, and support and they have also brought in the manufacturers to help support me with materials ( Sattler and Solarfix ). Very few suppliers out there will go to the lengths Miami will to support you in many different ways. That is why I sole source all my materials through them.

I have dealt with other suppliers in the past and none of them come close to the level of service Miami provides. I cannot say enough good things about MiamiMike. He has always been there with technical advice and support. They rock it out. :)

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #5 : December 13, 2012, 08:52:53 AM »

Yes i vot a box last year also. And me and mike have had a hard time meeting up as when ever he is dien this way ive been on location working somone day when hebmissed me i csme bsck to find 2 t shirts here. I hope to get a lass and see mike st the show in january.
And i agree they have been the best to deal eith for me ever. Not tyat they havnt had a occational mess u but mike has always taken care right away.

« : December 13, 2012, 08:55:16 AM MikeM8560 »

Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #6 : December 13, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »

Miami has had a couple hic cups with me but Mike takes care of it right away.

I can remember calling Bry Tech once and also Rochford with a problem and they just should have come out and told me to go pound sand. The reason for me sole sourcing everything through Miami.

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #7 : December 13, 2012, 11:00:16 PM »

I wasn't going to say anything but now that you say this I had trouble with one company after my stroke I have a hard time talking on the phone to be understood, and I had one place, the were tired of dealing with me and were downrite nasty when i wasn't understood about something ,dropped a f bomb  and hung up. the owner awnsers the phone ,

june should know who.

Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #8 : December 14, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »

The saga of the brownies continues.

I looked over and seen my wife eating one of my brownies last night so I said " why are you eating my brownies ? " and her reply was " sorry, but I own the company so they are my brownies ".

I waited till she went to bed and ate the last two and put a note inside the box that said
" Sorry boss. Looks like your screwed ".
 8)   ;D

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #9 : December 14, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »

wont she be surprised.
so
if shes the boss
whats that make you?
gopher :P

Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #10 : December 14, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »

That makes me her peasant. :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines