UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  1 more day
« previous next »
: [1]
: 1 more day  ( 2499 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2900

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : December 20, 2012, 08:17:57 AM »

Left to see if the myans were right. Ive got to go do some patterns todays to beat a coldfront just uncase were still here.

byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1925

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #1 : December 20, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »

Just in case, it's be nice knowing you all.

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
gene
YaBB God

: 2990

« #2 : December 20, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »

If the Mayans were so smart they would still be alive today.

I'm surprised our government didn't try to raise taxes on this 'Mayan' thing. They do on every other doomsday fairytale.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
Joys Shop

: 225

« #3 : December 21, 2012, 06:29:48 AM »

Shees

Everyone's been talking about the Mayan thing like there's no tomorrow

JDUpholstery

: 271

Ash Flat, Arkansas

« #4 : December 21, 2012, 08:30:55 AM »

noone ever figured that when your limited by the area on a stone that eventually they would run out room, and no reason to start another one...since they had a few thousand years covered!
Mike
YaBB God

: 2900

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #5 : December 21, 2012, 08:45:41 AM »

Rember the y2k scare.

sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4415

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #6 : December 21, 2012, 09:33:37 AM »

They recently discovered a second Mayan calendar that picks up where the first one left off. Funny, you don't hear much about that one. I guess it just doesn't make for as good a story.
The end was supposed around 5 AM central time (guess the Mayans had time zones, too). I'm going to give it 'til the end of the day. If I'm still here, I'll go ahead and start that gathered/tufted leather recliner that I been puttin' off.

Nostradamus' predictions for the end ran out in '99, but I see now that everyone has figured out a way to re-interpret them. Maybe I'll bone up on his predictions before I start that recliner. ;)

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5616

some days are better than others

« #7 : December 21, 2012, 07:00:33 PM »

Maybe I'll bone up on his predictions before I start that recliner.

Just suck it up muffin! 8)Yes the project sucks, but the world is not going to end. I owe too many people too much money  ;D.Hell I still haven't shot that fat bullying bipolar son of a retard that signs my signs my cheque (which would be a Christmas present to all the staff),because I wouldn't be so lucky as to die today.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
JuneC
YaBB God

: 3996

« #8 : December 21, 2012, 10:22:22 PM »

Maybe I'll bone up on his predictions before I start that recliner.

Just suck it up muffin! 8)Yes the project sucks, but the world is not going to end. I owe too many people too much money  ;D.Hell I still haven't shot that fat bullying bipolar son of a retard that signs my signs my cheque (which would be a Christmas present to all the staff),because I wouldn't be so lucky as to die today.

What you'se guys talking 'bout?  The world was apoptaliptacated at 11 am today!  Central Standard Time.   ;D

June

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields
gene
YaBB God

: 2990

« #9 : December 22, 2012, 07:39:09 AM »

The Mayans had two calendars. One was the yearly 365 day calendar adjusted for the fact that it takes 385.2420 days for a full year.

They had a second calendar, their sacred calendar, that was 260 days long. Why the obsession with a 260 day calendar? One thought is that this was the time it took Venus to circle the earth. And there is mounting evidence that Venus may not have been in it's current orbit as a planet, but may have been a comet running around in our galaxy. 

Anyway, the Mayan calendar goes up to our year 4772. Let's start panicking now, just in case that's the actual end of the world.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines