UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 06:10:16 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  Forum Welcome
| |-+  How to Use This Forum
| | |-+  Recliner re-assembly needed
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recliner re-assembly needed  ( 4042 )
Corner Inc.

: 2

« : May 02, 2013, 07:32:10 PM »

I have an older recliner that I am unable to figure out how to re-assemble.  It is probably in the late 50's or maybe the 60's.  It was upholstered in a rust embossed leaf patterned vinyl.  I have two shoulder bolts and two brackets that seem to go nowhere?  I have pictures but they are too large to upload...Thank you
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4299

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #1 : May 02, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »

If you upload first to a storage site like Photobucket, you can copy the IMG thumb and paste it here.

Pictures would really help us to assist you.

Also, post in General Discussion for more responses. We tend to overlook it here.

If the problem is what I'm thinking it is, you'll probably have to remove the outside arm vinyl enough to access the holes where the shoulder bolts come through (there may be nuts that fell off when the bolts were taken out).

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines