UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 11:51:10 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The "GREEN" Room!
| | | |-+  58 hatteras
« previous next »
: [1]
: 58 hatteras  ( 1909 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : July 30, 2013, 05:35:41 PM »

ive done some more work on this boat I started last year
 I startder doing cabin and pilothouse sunscreens and rear deck strataglass en closure panels and a rear cockpit sun shade top
and canbin headliner

then a few months ago I did xome odds n end covers in the cockpit and  bow and bridge seat cushion with sunbrella awning fabric

now I made sunscreen cover for inside the rear deck enclosure panems and a bridge enclosure

sounds like more to come later

Grebo
YaBB God

: 2003

From the Costa Del Wotsit. Espania

« #1 : July 31, 2013, 07:13:21 AM »

Very nice Mike, I always shy away from linings unless they are on boards & I can get them out of the boat.

Suzi

Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #2 : July 31, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »

Thanks suzi. It was the first like that that ive done it was easy being a 45 year old boat that hos they were done no panel just staple in place. There was teak trim around the edge that the owner later reinstalled.

brmax
YaBB God

: 563

« #3 : August 07, 2013, 10:52:17 PM »

Mike thats some real nice work thanks for puting them pictures up, it must be hot in Florida but sure looks like a cool job your doing.
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4069

I'm Always In Trouble

« #4 : September 05, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »

I see your finally finishing off my boat for me. About time. I have been waiting for how long now ??
3 years ?

Now I suppose you want a check ?  It's in the mail. :)

Nice work Mike.

Chris
regalman190
YaBB God

: 723

Custom Marine Canvas Rochester, NY

« #5 : September 06, 2013, 06:55:14 AM »

Nice work Mike. Looks great!

Regal Canvas
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines