UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  odd things
« previous next »
: [1]
: odd things  ( 793 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : November 18, 2013, 01:06:39 PM »

customer wanted to quiet him motor noise and had me make a sound shield they have been done with fiberglass but he wanted canvas sandwiching 3 layers of sound insulation totaling 1 1/2"  I had a single aluminum frame to hold it up attached with awning tract at the front and turnbuttons on the sides that hold it open also
my first time with this request

about a month ago I made a forward bimini normal but the guy wanted a camper enclosure only on the front  odd and again my first

hs neighbor wanted to be able to camp out also but he didn't want a permanent top on the front he wanted something he could leave folded up under a seat till needed so we added a fipper to the front of his bimini so a canvas could zip to it and pull to the front and snap to the cover snaps around the bow it was tented up using his 2 support poles for his exsisting bow cover and a rear curtain zipped at the top also and snapped at the base of the window and down to the floor in the center held down with a sandbag at anchor the breeze would be front to back a zip open screens was at the front and rear on the door using blue phifertex screen

the last this I mentioned early a moth about about his bucket seats with a mesh insert like the office chars have you see at staples  I wont be happy when I get a boat to do and I see these seats

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4073

I'm Always In Trouble

« #1 : November 19, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »

Great ideas and great work. :)

Chris
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5579

some days are better than others

« #2 : November 21, 2013, 07:11:18 PM »

I so want to hitchhike down there and kick you in the ---uhmmm--- shins . At least you have some "mind" work. Be grateful you don't have my life.

You've done great jobs ,by the way. I'm just saying , it beats the mindless s**t I get paid for.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #3 : November 21, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »

mindless sh!Y  blows I like it when I need to turn down the radio and concentrate on what im doing

so what have you been doing Darren?

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines