UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Did Kennedy die at the hands of the mob?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Did Kennedy die at the hands of the mob?  ( 632 )
gene
YaBB God

: 2932

« : November 22, 2013, 09:25:07 AM »

This was a big headline on the internet this morning.  :o

It's amazing! Either the mob did it or the redneck gun toting conservatives in Dallas did it. I'll bet you $0.27 you won't find a headline in the government controlled main stream news media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc., that asks if a liberal Communist named Lee Harvey Oswald did it.  ::)

This is not meant as a criticism. It's totally an observation. Why is the most reasonable explanation the one that is most ignored?  ???

And I don't mean to criticize liberal communists. I have a friend who's a liberal communist.  ;)

LOL   :)

gene

PS: It's Friday.
« : November 22, 2013, 09:27:50 AM gene »

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #1 : November 22, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »

I dont concider myself anything. But why did ruby kill
Oswald?

sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4345

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #2 : November 22, 2013, 09:58:27 AM »

Prior to that fateful day, the government and the mob had co-existed for nearly a century.

Even though there was considerable tension between the mob and Kennedy at the time, killing him wouldn't have made sense. It would've brought too much attention to the underworld.

Had Oswald lived, he would've most certainly implicated everyone from Castro to LBJ, and fingers would've been pointed at the mob. That's why he had to be silenced.

I definitely believe that Oswald died at the hands of the mob.

BTW This was JFK's favorite rocker due to his severe back pain:

It is currently being auctioned here in Dallas. Looks like he could've used an upholsterer.
« : November 22, 2013, 10:08:20 AM sofadoc »

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4100

I'm Always In Trouble

« #3 : November 22, 2013, 01:46:59 PM »

Every single theory as to who was behind his death has been debunked and proved wrong.............except one.

The CIA.

Chris
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines