UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  mojoland
« previous next »
: [1]
: mojoland  ( 1780 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2912

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : March 03, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »

I had to go install onsite a bimini and some cushion for a dealer who delivered the boat Friday

it was at a area RV park filled with big buck mojo coaches

brmax
YaBB God

: 600

« #1 : March 03, 2014, 10:05:04 PM »

Nice top Mike, whats the material of choice on that.
Them coaches sure look cool, cruising cross country in them would be the ticket.
Seems I see a bunch of that color on coach and boat coverings, do you feel you use it a lot around the marinas there.
Good Day there
Mike
YaBB God

« #2 : March 03, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »

he top was sunbrella jockey red , I don't see or use it much here at all black is number one followed by C navy

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4296

I'm Always In Trouble

« #3 : March 04, 2014, 12:54:16 PM »

I leave Friday morning for my first event of the season. Supposed to be 300 of these beasts there.
I am hoping for a good show and enough orders to fill out my summer. Hopefully the 303 booth
sales will be strong to pay all my expenses for the trip.

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #4 : March 04, 2014, 06:31:45 PM »

your lucky you can make stuff and ship it off my I got to get it all done before they leave

where are you going chris?

Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5651

some days are better than others

« #5 : March 04, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »

I am hoping for a good show and

Break a leg buddy!!!---but look after yourself.  :-X You've been known to overwork yourself before at these things.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
gene
YaBB God

: 3201

« #6 : March 04, 2014, 10:25:09 PM »

Dittos on having a successful and fun event from the snow belt.

It still amazes me that 300 folks show up at these kinds of events, and that's a small number?

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #7 : March 05, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »

Mike:  Albany GA.

Darren: These events are getting harder to do. No idea how much longer I can offer the inspections.
Up and down the backs of these coaches all day for 5 days is a killer, then sandwiching in time at the
booth and then conducting seminars. I hired a lady to staff my booth but it is still taxing. I am thankfully only doing 2 seminars at this rally. The next rally in May I have to conduct 6 plus the inspections and booth. I plan on hiring a temp for that rally as well.

Gene: There are smaller events all across the country. I concentrate on events or rally's that bring in
200 or more. I turned down the offer to do a Perry, GA rally. 2,000 plus coaches there for that event and its to much for me to handle even with an extra staff person.

I am hoping to get closed down next Wednesday and head back home.

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #8 : March 05, 2014, 08:54:51 PM »

just curios chris to you boar your dogs or take them along ?

Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #9 : March 06, 2014, 06:25:53 AM »

They stay home with Mom. Being a school teacher she cannot get time off to travel with me. :(

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

« #10 : March 06, 2014, 09:09:50 AM »

Gee if i could id go with you.  Maybe if i can ever retire. ;)

Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5651

some days are better than others

« #11 : March 06, 2014, 07:32:06 PM »

I plan on hiring a temp for that rally as well.

we're so slow right now ( and its snowing ,again!!!) I'd almost take him up on it if Mike could figure out how to smuggle "snow backs" into your country LOL

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines