UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 07:40:21 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  fresh talent
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: fresh talent  ( 5750 )
MinUph
YaBB God

: 1942

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #45 : March 18, 2014, 09:00:40 PM »

I wonder how many of those use what they learned in everyday life though.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
brmax
YaBB God

: 565

« #46 : March 20, 2014, 11:49:44 PM »

As Dennis mentioned I think that testing and measuring somehow says what is or not being used enough in the area of training. What is the saying take a horse to water but you cannot make them drink!, I just know for a fact the English comp, calculus, biology teachers were glad I was is the other electives. Now I was lucky to have married a smart lady and my young ones seem to enjoy the mentioned classes. figure that? I just keep paying for the ap classes happily
Hey have a good Friday everyone
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4102

I'm Always In Trouble

« #47 : March 21, 2014, 08:00:39 AM »

BRMAX:

Funny you should mention AP classes. My wife, a math teacher is the department chair at a private high school. She teaches all the AP math classes as she is the highest degreed math teacher in the school. The same holds true for all the other AP classes. The highest degreed teachers ( typically Masters or PHD ) teach the AP classes.

(Being a private school with an immense focus on education versus extra curricular activities 90 % of her students are college bound after graduation. Hence the popularity of all the AP classes they have at her school. They are great primers for college bound kids.

Myself I nearly slit my throat when taking Algebra. I hated math with a passion. My worst subject by far.

Chris
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #48 : March 21, 2014, 04:46:16 PM »

I hated science that had math equations, the only time I ever got a F

byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1920

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #49 : March 21, 2014, 06:44:29 PM »

Guess I'm the outlier.   I have two sisters that are five and nine years older than me.   I remember my dad spending every evening with them when they were in Algebra.   I got there and wondered what the problem was.   I ended up with bachelor's and master's degrees in theoretical math.

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines