UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 09:16:03 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  where are you chris?
« previous next »
: [1]
: where are you chris?  ( 757 )
Mike
YaBB God

: 2899

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« : January 21, 2015, 07:11:41 PM »

you've been awfully quiet,   are you still on vacation or just buried in work?
« : January 21, 2015, 07:15:52 PM Mike »

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4100

I'm Always In Trouble

« #1 : January 21, 2015, 08:03:40 PM »

Hey Mike:

Buried in work. 7 days a week right now till I catch up. I am losing a day tomorrow as I have to go to a Motorcoach resort and do a 1.5 hour seminar.  Thankfully it is somewhat close - about an hour away. But it screws up my entire day and then I will have to return this weekend to do inspections on the people's buses who signed up.

I am crossing my fingers no more orders come in for the next couple days. I want to get some breathing room with these orders and get caught up. I hate being buried and it creates alot of stress and frustration.

How is John doing ?

Chris

Mike
YaBB God

« #2 : January 22, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »

he doing very well his walking is improving but still fatigued from the hear bypass but he is sleeping much better. I think he was stressed not thinking he'd be able to walk not that he is getting around his frome of mind is changing but he has to rest a lot everyday

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4100

I'm Always In Trouble

« #3 : January 25, 2015, 08:35:53 AM »

He will slowly regain his energy over time. Glad he is doing well. Give my best to him.

Chris
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5587

some days are better than others

« #4 : January 25, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »

Same here.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
Virgs Sew n Sew

« #5 : January 25, 2015, 11:03:49 AM »

Glad to hear things are progressing Mike.  From watching my SIL, seems to be a long process.  We were all together Friday evening at MIL's nursing home to celebrate MIL's 86th birthday.  SIL was talking about getting a part-time job but one of her biggest issues, almost 9 years down the road, is that she still has horrible balance issues.  For example, she still goes up stairs on all fours (like our dogs past and present do).  Each person will have different challenges and for Jill that seems to be her biggest.  She also has memory retention issues but I think that has more to do with her coming of age during the 70's.

Virginia
Mike
YaBB God

« #6 : January 25, 2015, 06:53:13 PM »

Virginia i expereniced ballance issues  and still do at times.
Johns had the stroke plus bypass surgery so he wuestions what is causing him more  issues
« : January 26, 2015, 01:04:37 AM Mike »

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines