UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Cigarette filters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cigarette filters  ( 628 )
Virginia Taylor

: 108

Furniture Upholster

« : March 17, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »

Inside a stool I found cigarette filters  for stuffing.  Why would any one do that ?

Virginia Taylor
All American Etc Upholstery
Jacksonville, AR
cajunpedaler

: 80

« #1 : March 17, 2015, 09:37:24 AM »

I've seen it before.  Didn't like it.  Answer to your question, why?  Probably, someone had access and they were cheap. Why else?

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4451

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #2 : March 17, 2015, 10:34:21 AM »

I once found a cushion stuffed with tampons (new ones, thankfully).

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
gene
YaBB God

: 3042

« #3 : March 17, 2015, 05:39:02 PM »

Cig filters are cotton, aren't they?

Don't know where one would get cig filters. Can't imagine someone buying filter cigs and tearing off the filters and then saving them to use as stuffing. Probably someone who worked at a cig factory and got a bunch of them for free. Just a guess.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5630

some days are better than others

« #4 : March 17, 2015, 06:17:43 PM »

I smoke like a '76 Vega with bad rings---and the thought of them being used ones grosses me out!

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines