UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2019, 05:59:04 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Photobucket rant
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photobucket rant  ( 678 )
kodydog
YaBB God

: 3161

North Central Florida

« : June 24, 2017, 11:25:09 PM »

When I hit upload it goes to log in. Twice
Constantly fighting pop ups. Like every 4 seconds
I finally get to "upload photo" but it is in mice type
When I finally click off photobucket a page is running in the background called Dingit.TV
Photobucket offers ad free for $2.50/month but I'll be damned if I'll be held hostage.
Now I don't even remember what I was going to post.
« : June 24, 2017, 11:27:46 PM kodydog »

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
Rich
YaBB God

: 1125

I'm a llama!

« #1 : June 25, 2017, 06:55:38 AM »

Photobucket used to be a pretty good place to store and share photos, but lately it's become so bogged down with ads, it's almost unusable. If anyone has found a better site, I'd be interested to hear about it. Kody might be also.
Rich

Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!
MinUph
YaBB God

: 2227

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #2 : June 25, 2017, 07:03:31 AM »

https://www.google.com/search?q=photo+hosting&oq=photo+hosting&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i65j0l3.10757j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=best+free+image+hosting

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4539

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #3 : June 25, 2017, 07:48:32 AM »

Photobucket offers ad free for $2.50/month but I'll be damned if I'll be held hostage.
You guys DO realize that sites like Photobucket only have 2 ways of generating income? You either pay a monthly fee, or you get pop-up ads.

Here is a nice free storage. Haven't seen any ads.
www.postimage.org

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1589

« #4 : June 25, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »

Photobucket is a pain but I find if you let the adds play out and let the program work the pop ups - it OK
SA
65Buick
YaBB God

: 662

« #5 : June 25, 2017, 05:13:59 PM »

I use google drive. You can pay $5/mo. Cloud storage, you can share photos etc. Easy to use.
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1589

« #6 : June 28, 2017, 07:46:46 AM »

I think these sites also want you to order printed photos from their supplier - I know folks who use sites like snapfish for their xmas cards
SA
kodydog
YaBB God

: 3161

North Central Florida

« #7 : June 28, 2017, 08:39:13 AM »

For Rose's birthday I ordered a print from PB of our two dogs laying in the yard . They transferred the print to a fabric like material and wrapped it around a frame. I was very pleased and Rose loved it.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines