UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| |-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| | |-+  Found This Help Wanted Ad.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found This Help Wanted Ad.  ( 249 )
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2613

North Central Florida

« : July 03, 2017, 08:52:14 AM »

I still get notices from Indeed. This looks pretty tempting for an auto and boat upholsterer. This guy knows how to write a good ad that catches your attention.

Upholstery Technician-Relocation
J&R Upholstery - Florida

J&R Upholstery is the premier automotive and marine upholstery shop in Central New York. We employ 14 people, 12 have worked here over 10 years which creates a talented team and atmosphere.
    Approaching 50 years in business we are still growing which offers incredible opportunity for growth. Our very clean and organized 9000 square foot facility which has 14' doors and air-conditioning!
    The skill set that we are looking for includes some of these qualities: automotive and marine upholstery. We offer very aggressive pay, employer contribution into your retirement plan and a generous 3 week vacation after 5 years!
    Share with us your experience and qualities - we even offer a relocation compensation!
    Look to take your skills to another level and get rewarded for it at an exciting business that creates job security, we might be just what you're looking for!!
    New fresh beginnings
    Learn from the best in the business
    Work 8:30 to 5:00 Monday thru Friday and enjoy your time off in beautiful Broome County
    Visit our website at www.jrupholstery.com
    We are located at 20 Emma Street, Binghamton NY 13905

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

Share with us your: 5 years

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4299

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #1 : July 03, 2017, 11:10:33 AM »

He had me at "air conditioning".

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
gene
YaBB God

: 2904

« #2 : July 03, 2017, 04:58:40 PM »

3 hours from NY City and 1 1/2 hours from Syracuse. It's interesting to have a shop that big in a relatively small city that does not draw from any major markets.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
MinUph
YaBB God

: 1864

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #3 : July 03, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »

Binghamton is a pretty big city. The business is there I looked at it in Google. Industrial area nice building. Could be a good gig for someone that likes snowy winters.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
adambennett

: 1

« #4 : October 19, 2017, 04:44:46 AM »

Yes, this is really big city with great infrastructure

I'm fond of cycling and I want to see the la vuelta a espana. This is amazing competition
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2613

North Central Florida

« #5 : October 19, 2017, 07:15:38 PM »

Do you know this upholstery shop Adam?

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines