UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 04:32:06 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fabric used on new restaurant booths
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fabric used on new restaurant booths  ( 111 )
Dhouse1062

: 7

« : August 26, 2017, 08:26:40 AM »

I was wondering what the fabric is that I have noticed on new restaraunt booths. It's like a vinyl but softer and comes in great patterns and textures. I'm not covering booths but would like to use it for another project. Thanks in advance for your input!

Diane
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4302

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #1 : August 26, 2017, 10:29:56 AM »

Here is a random example of some patterned vinyls suitable for restaurants:

https://spradlingvinyl.com/catalog-patterns/color/beige-tan/design/print/brand/permablok3/

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
MinUph
YaBB God

: 1869

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #2 : August 26, 2017, 11:54:38 AM »

I was wondering what the fabric is that I have noticed on new restaraunt booths. It's like a vinyl but softer and comes in great patterns and textures. I'm not covering booths but would like to use it for another project. Thanks in advance for your input!

Diane
Maybe a better explanation of what you've seen would help. A picture? There are many newer vinyls that are soft, nice patterns and suitable for commercial use.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
65Buick

: 299

« #3 : August 26, 2017, 01:51:17 PM »

Not sure if you folks have an 'El Pollo Loco' restaurant where you are but I noticed their vinyl and identified it as Maharam 'bitmap'
Dhouse1062

: 7

« #4 : August 27, 2017, 09:24:31 AM »

Thanks. I am checking out the link above. We don't have the restaurant listed, but we have a new Core Eatery, that's where I noticed the newest pattern. There's so many synthetics out there -something new everyday!

Thanks to all!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines