UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:34:49 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Onward We Go
« previous next »
: [1]
: Onward We Go  ( 120 )
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4071

I'm Always In Trouble

« : September 07, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »

If there is one thing that is constant with our companies it is constant change.
I still cannot believe we started all this inside a 22 ft enclosed trailer with a cheap ass chinese machine. I used the ramp door on the trailer as my cutting table. :) All I wanted was a little part time job. Yeah right. Be careful what you wish for.

This is the latest press release that came out today.

https://rv-pro.com/news/stone-vos-moves-forward-expansion?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170907_RVP_eNews+%281%29&utm_content&spMailingID=18038745&spUserID=MTgwMTk3MTY5MTU2S0&spJobID=1100416577&spReportId=MTEwMDQxNjU3NwS2

Mojo
65Buick

: 293

« #1 : September 07, 2017, 05:03:28 PM »

That's great! Another way you could look at it, because of the work you are doing, people are out there enjoying themselves with the rvs in our national parks etc. My in laws really enjoy RVing too.

Funny how we make do sometimes. I still use the hood and trunk of my Buick to lay out and cut panels.
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2619

North Central Florida

« #2 : September 07, 2017, 07:27:39 PM »

So now you're singing your posts "Mojo". That's a great write
 up, best of luck in your new venture. Are you hunkered down for Irma?
« : September 08, 2017, 07:39:12 PM kodydog »

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1041

« #3 : September 08, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »

I'm feeling proud for ya pal -
No matter where this takes you always physically keep your hands in the mix

SA
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5579

some days are better than others

« #4 : September 09, 2017, 09:10:06 AM »

I still cannot believe we started all this inside a 22 ft enclosed trailer with a cheap ass chinese machine.

You've come a long way my friend. Well done.

if you ever decide to distribute Coachguard internationally I have a 10 X20 tarp shed that can be our first Canadian warehouse. That should allow for rapid expansion LOL

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines