UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 05:51:48 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Ottoman
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ottoman  ( 61 )
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1039

« : October 24, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »

Ottoman

An account asked me to make a service call to fill the corner of the attached top cushion of an ottoman.  I'm bringing the regulator but is there a way to access the corner if I remove the dust cover or not even possible ?

SA

« : October 24, 2017, 10:36:58 AM SteveA »
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2613

North Central Florida

« #1 : October 24, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »

You could remove the dust cove and then cut a slit into the spring cover (burlap?) there may also be some type of padding you will have to rip through. This should give you access to the zipper, if there is one. The fun part will be trying to get your hand in there.

Then when finished hand sew the spring cover closed. Problem is you never know what you'll find when you take the dust cover off. If its plywood you're out of luck.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5579

some days are better than others

« #2 : October 25, 2017, 06:20:03 AM »

Any time I go on a service call like that the small compressor. stapler etc,,,in case I have to rip something down to the frame. Oh yeah---and a drop cloth grin,

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
karenward

: 1

« #3 : November 16, 2017, 07:08:56 PM »

I think that it is never hard to call service

I really like live playing. That's why I prefer online games
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines