UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 09:02:30 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Mid century furniture
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mid century furniture  ( 53 )
tpgirl77

: 15

« : November 12, 2017, 10:30:48 AM »

Does anyone know how much shorter to cut the elastic webbing with clips on  mid century furniture?  front to back is 23" side to side is 70" and price to ask?  I have the webbing and clips already.
MinUph
YaBB God

: 1868

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #1 : November 12, 2017, 11:32:21 AM »

no

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5579

some days are better than others

« #2 : November 12, 2017, 11:38:06 AM »

no magic formula. All I've ever done was to put a clip on one end and draw it to the tension I want and mark it ( allowing for the clip, of course). Then let it relax and cut the rest the same length.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
65Buick

: 293

« #3 : November 12, 2017, 12:12:34 PM »

If you're talking pirelli, then there is very little stretch. Like 1/2"
tpgirl77

: 15

« #4 : November 12, 2017, 12:59:28 PM »

thanks going to clients house today.
I will take some straps with clip on one end and pull!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines