UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  How Old
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: How Old  ( 690 )
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4450

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« #15 : January 09, 2018, 03:31:01 PM »

I had a cordless stapler 30 years ago. It shot the same staples as my air guns. Like so many cordless tools, when the batteries went bad, replacing them cost more than the whole rig.

If you're having a hard time finding one now, it isn't because the technology hasn't been invented yet. More likely because they never caught on.

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2962

North Central Florida

« #16 : January 09, 2018, 09:32:37 PM »

Sounds like my cordless drill. I go through one about every 4 or 5 years. New batteries cost as much as the drill. I have an air drill and a corded drill but the cordless drill is just so much more convenient. I would seriously consider a cordless stapler if they were available and not cost prohibitive.

Another thing to consider is my Bea gun is slim. It can fit into some tight spaces. Those rechargeable batteries are pretty big.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1925

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #17 : January 11, 2018, 09:22:20 PM »

Sounds like my cordless drill. I go through one about every 4 or 5 years. New batteries cost as much as the drill. I have an air drill and a corded drill but the cordless drill is just so much more convenient.

I have moved to Ridgid with the LSA (Lifetime Service Agreement).   I'm on my third set of batteries, all covered by the LSA. 

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1320

« #18 : January 12, 2018, 09:43:20 AM »

I had to buy a new tool box last week.  Went to HD - there was Milwaukee, Husky, Stanley, and Ridgid brand.  By far the Ridgid brand was far superior than the rest. That's what I purchased and glad I did. 
SA
kodydog
YaBB God

: 2962

North Central Florida

« #19 : January 12, 2018, 10:04:43 AM »

I have moved to Ridgid with the LSA (Lifetime Service Agreement).   I'm on my third set of batteries, all covered by the LSA.

My neighbor helped me build a wall in the shop. He had a Ridged impact drill. Nice and compact tool. When he told me it had a lifetime warranty I couldn't believe it. That's an awesome warranty.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines