UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2019, 09:46:48 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Whats for dinner
« previous next »
: [1]
: Whats for dinner  ( 199 )
kodydog
YaBB God

: 3121

North Central Florida

« : April 27, 2018, 08:42:15 PM »

So for supper tonight Rose made hamburger patty, sweet potato and asparagus. Just wondering how many spears of asparagus before my pee starts smelling funny.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
65Buick
YaBB God

: 650

« #1 : April 27, 2018, 10:59:20 PM »

Asparagus pee is the worst. Monumentally worse than coffee pee
Virgs Sew n Sew

: 199

« #2 : April 28, 2018, 07:31:54 AM »

When Bob & I first started shopping together, 35+ years ago, I picked up a can of asparagus.  Bob saw what I was holding and rather loudly asked me WTF did I think I was going to do with that.  I told him that I loved asparagus.  "I don't eat that sh*t" he retorted, again rather loudly.  We had our first heated discussion in the canned fruit & vegetable isle of whatever grocery store we were in at the time.  38 years later and he still hates asparagus and I learned not to press the issue.  Only vegetable we didn't agree on other than mushrooms.  I DO NOT eat them and for some reason he knows not to press me on the issue.  All other vegetables we both either like or don't like so it's all good. 

It's been long enough since I ate asparagus that I either have forgotten about asparagus pee or didn't notice it last time I age it.

Fuck this place.
dianerogers

: 2

« #3 : May 07, 2018, 01:57:25 PM »

I like grilled asparagus with eggs and bacon. Only in such combination asparagus tastes great for me :)

Hello to everybody here!
gene
YaBB God

: 3131

« #4 : May 07, 2018, 07:35:59 PM »

Marinate asparagus in olive oil and salt and pepper. Grill until the florets are crispy black. Almost as good as fresh backed chocolate chip cookies.

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines