UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  End of the week humorous amusing anecdote (formerly Friday Funny)
« previous next »
: [1]
: End of the week humorous amusing anecdote (formerly Friday Funny)  ( 44 )
sofadoc
YaBB God

: 4410

All types of upholstery.....except cars and boats.

« : May 18, 2018, 08:06:54 AM »

Bill and Tom were best friends. One was moving to Florida, the other was moving to Michigan. They made a promise to meet up every 10 years and have dinner.

At 30 years old, Bill asked Tom "Where do you want to go?" Tom quickly said "Hooters!"
"Why Hooters?" Bill asked. "Because they have good looking women with big racks" Tom replied.
"Sounds good" said Bill. So off to Hooters they went.

At 40, Bill asked again. Once again Tom said "Hooters".
"They have lots of TV's with all the games on".
So again they went to Hooters.

At 50, Tom said "Let's meet at Hooters. They have plenty of parking"

At 60, Tom said "Let's go to Hooters. The wings are half price before 5"

At 70, Tom wanted to meet at Hooters because they had handicapped parking spaces.

Finally at 80, Bill asked Tom where he wanted to meet. Tom said "Hooters".
Bill asked "Why Hooters?"
Tom replied "Because we've never been there before".
« : May 18, 2018, 10:58:32 AM sofadoc »

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1206

« #1 : May 18, 2018, 01:34:45 PM »

Sorry for the caps - it came to me this way

ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGE

AN ELDERLY COUPLE LEARNED TO SEND TEXT MESSAGES ON THEIR MOBILE PHONES.

THE WIFE, A RETIRED COLLEGE ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR WITH EMPHASIS ON THE CLASSICS, WAS AN UNAPOLOGETIC ROMANTIC; HER HUSBAND, A RETIRED SALTY NAVY CHIEF PETTY OFFICER OF THIRTY YEARS' SERVICE, WAS A NO-NONSENSE GUY.

ONE AFTERNOON THE WIFE WENT TO THE LOCAL STARBUCK'S TO MEET A FRIEND FOR COFFEE.  WHILE AWAITING HER FRIEND'S ARRIVAL, SHE EXERCISED HER NEW SKILL BY SENDING HER HUSBAND A ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGE:

"IF YOU ARE SLEEPING, SEND ME YOUR DREAMS.  IF YOU ARE LAUGHING, SEND ME YOUR SMILE. IF YOU ARE EATING, SEND ME A BITE.  IF YOU ARE DRINKING, SEND ME A SIP. IF YOU ARE CRYING, SEND ME YOUR TEARS. I LOVE YOU."

THE HUSBAND RESPONDED:  "I'M TAKIN' A CRAP.   PLEASE ADVISE."

ALMOST BRINGS A TEAR TO YOUR EYES.

gene
YaBB God

: 2980

« #2 : May 18, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »

True story. It was on the internet.

A girl got a text from her mom. It said, "Aunt Thelma has died. She will be missed by all of us. LOL Mom."

The girl quickly called her mom and said she was sorry to hear about Aunt Thelma. She then asked her mom what LOL meant. Her mom said "Lot's of love." The girl then told her mom what it really means. Her mom panicked and said she had to go so she could call all the people she sent that text to explain her mistake.

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines