UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 24, 2019, 05:34:17 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What else did I miss?
« previous next »
: [1]
: What else did I miss?  ( 158 )
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5644

some days are better than others

« : February 02, 2019, 04:50:39 PM »

So just got home and had a chance to catch up here. I finally broke down and paid for internet in my room in the hospital but couldn't find the board to log on. What else is new with everyone? I was out of the loop for a month.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
MinUph
YaBB God

: 2204

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #1 : February 02, 2019, 09:57:55 PM »

Welcome back Darren,
  Sounds like you were in hospital. As a patient or what? Hope all is well.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
Darren Henry
YaBB God

« #2 : February 03, 2019, 11:20:01 AM »

Yeah had some pretty major surgery to remove a cancer from my tongue/mouth/jaw. Doing alright so far. Have to wait and see how radiation and chemo go.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
SteveA
YaBB God

: 1495

« #3 : February 03, 2019, 12:26:07 PM »

Darren - wishing you a speedy recovery - and successful treatment - I know this is an obstacle that you can and will fight.   
SteveA
MinUph
YaBB God

: 2204

Mainly furniture. Tarpon Springs Fl.

« #4 : February 03, 2019, 01:31:27 PM »

Gods speed Darren.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website
65Buick
YaBB God

: 649

« #5 : February 03, 2019, 03:18:07 PM »

Darren, wish you luck on your treatment. And hope that you will feel ok during.
baileyuph

: 232

« #6 : February 03, 2019, 08:29:25 PM »

Darren,
Wishing you a good recovery and return,

Doyle
kodydog
YaBB God

: 3096

North Central Florida

« #7 : February 04, 2019, 09:54:18 AM »

Was wondering where you were. Missed you buddy. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html
Darren Henry
YaBB God

« #8 : February 04, 2019, 02:16:55 PM »

Thanks everybody. I feel well enough ( so far at least LOL). Sure miss eating though, and am losing weight I can't afford. Hopefully I get my fork privileges back on the 13th when I see the surgeon again.

Mike
YaBB God

: 2907

Marine canvas & upholstery SWFL

« #9 : March 13, 2019, 10:44:02 PM »

Boy Darren i hope your sugery went well and a speedy recovery
« : March 13, 2019, 10:45:04 PM Mike »

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4233

I'm Always In Trouble

« #10 : March 14, 2019, 09:59:26 PM »

Wish you the very best and hope you beat this cancer. PRaying for you Sgt Major.

Mojo
Darren Henry
YaBB God

« #11 : March 16, 2019, 01:20:13 PM »

Thanks everyone !!!! Sorry I haven't checked back in sooner. Hope you are all well too.

I am slowly putting some weight back and am still augmenting with tube feeding, so no longer have to wear snow shoes in the shower. That was a pain! Dry them, oil them, re varnish them---- LOL. It's all good.

Pathology came back good so no chemo. Once this wound on my neck (infection on one of the stitch lines grew into a hole---looks like I was necking with a zombie) I have to go back to Winnipeg for some radiation. Inconvenient---but no big thing compared to many others.

P.S Col. I read of face book that you where relegated to sleeping in the trailer last rally? That'll learn 'Ya not to let them drive. Next thing you know they'll want to vote.

P.P.S PLEASE  don't tell Ally I said that---She's Aussie, and they know where Canada is. [Gulp].

Mojo
YaBB God

: 4233

I'm Always In Trouble

« #12 : March 20, 2019, 06:06:15 AM »

Darren:

As you can see I have a lot of smart ass friends who enjoy making my life miserable. :)
Hope you are healing up well.

Mojo
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines