UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 06:47:13 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The "GREEN" Room!
| | | |-+  Ongoing Automotive Interior Project
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ongoing Automotive Interior Project  ( 2035 )
mnc2fan

« : May 24, 2010, 04:15:11 AM »

This weekend I started tackling my interior. Mostly trim upholstery, and cleaning (still not proud of the carpet, filthy! And the seats.. I think someone dropped a knife on them!)

The shift boot was trash, so I made a new one. Nailed it on the second try. Should fit nicely once I put it back in the car, I used the factory ring at the top (all the ones people make seem to fit very loose, not mine!)

I've been getting tired of looking at my console in the car, so I've begun recovering it.

Haven't finished the back part of the console yet..money I was using material I already had. I'll get some pics on here when I finish it. Should look decent when I get done. The last pic is just a 'dry' fit, so far I like it.
« : May 24, 2010, 05:16:25 AM mnc2fan »
hdflame
Administrator
YaBB God

: 1507

"Quality is not expensive, it's PRICELESS!"

« #1 : May 24, 2010, 09:31:45 AM »

Thanks for sharing, looks good!  Looking forward to the finished project!  I like "How To's"! ;D

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)
mnc2fan

« #2 : May 30, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »

I haven't made anymore progress on the console piece, but I did get to put the console piece that has the window switches, and shifter boot back in the car.

Wow what a difference that made, looks much cleaner with a nice non torn boot in there!

I'm going to be starting school in the next few months. So a shift of priority will be at hand very soon.
stitcher_guy
YaBB God

: 2125

It's a summer thing

« #3 : July 21, 2010, 09:01:30 PM »

What kind of car??

Sew what???
seamsperfect
YaBB God

: 768

"No worries, I've got you covered"

« #4 : July 22, 2010, 07:21:06 AM »

What kind of car??
Russ,
BMW E30 325
Kevin

www.seatkit.com New site coming soon
Your DIY upholstery source
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines