UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 02:16:58 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  sold my boat but get this
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: sold my boat but get this  ( 6245 )
Mike8560

« #15 : July 13, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Well I gutted my work trailor took the table out and have been stuffing it full of futniture. It's geting rough at home with just a chair and tv. Soon I'll have just a matress on the floor to sleep ontill closing time. I was figuring I could stay on my boat for a bit but it's just as well it sold first. I've got some money for a hotel. But maybe I'll be like Darren and sleep on my sewing table a few nights. Lol. :)
Mojo
YaBB God

: 4289

I'm Always In Trouble

« #16 : July 14, 2010, 06:40:12 AM »

Mike:

If your closing gets delayed I can bring the coach down for you to stay in. You can park it at a campground somewhere close by.

Let me know if you need it for a temporary residence.

Chris
Mike8560

« #17 : July 14, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »

That's a veery generous offer Chris
but I'm sure I'll be just fine.
Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #18 : July 15, 2010, 06:57:01 AM »

That's a veery generous offer Chris
but I'm sure I'll be just fine.

No problem. If something comes up and you get delayed, let me know. I can bring it down and set it up at a CG near you.

Chris
Mike8560

« #19 : July 15, 2010, 08:18:03 AM »

Heck if you came down I think we should just head on down to the keys for a week ;)
I woulndnt want
my little girl to have a accedent in your rig either
« : July 15, 2010, 08:27:54 AM Mike8560 »
stitcher_guy
YaBB God

: 2125

It's a summer thing

« #20 : July 15, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »

Chris, you're welcome to bring the coach to my shop any time. I'd love to have a few days R and R living in it by the shop as opposed to dealing with the rugrats. LOL

Sew what???
Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #21 : July 16, 2010, 07:53:40 AM »

Russ:

I am afraid if I bring the coach up there to you that you and the wife will take off on me and leave me with the kids and a shop full of work. :)

Chris
Mike8560

« #22 : July 16, 2010, 08:14:19 AM »

Ya Chris with me well just go fishin'
Mojo
YaBB God

I'm Always In Trouble

« #23 : July 16, 2010, 10:04:45 AM »

Your plan sounds better Mike.

I think this is a ploy by Russ to get me up there to become his apprentice. He would probably disable my coach so I couldn't leave. :)

A bad day of fishing is still better then a good day of sewing. :)

Chris
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines