UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2019, 08:39:27 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What have I missed??
« previous next »
: [1]
: What have I missed??  ( 2266 )
stitcher_guy
YaBB God

: 2125

It's a summer thing

« : October 03, 2010, 03:38:37 AM »

Hi gang. Took a bit of a break the last few weeks. See my post on the business side for all of it. Been going through withdrawals not posting, BUT I've had a chance to do some lurking. Best to all. Peace love and tacos.

Sew what???
fragged8
Global Moderator
YaBB God

: 2140

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it , prove it !!

« #1 : October 03, 2010, 03:43:33 AM »

Awww man you missed the Free sewing machine give away
we all got brand new Jukis and Brother machines for being
good posters... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actaully you havent missed much..    :o

Rich

Mike8560

« #2 : October 03, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »

HEY Russ!! Everybody need a vacation once in awhile.
Too bad about the new machine. I moved out of my shop and set up ashop at home along with my mobile unit. So now I can play landloard too ;)
« : October 03, 2010, 05:24:49 PM Mike8560 »
JuneC
YaBB God

: 3996

« #3 : October 03, 2010, 09:02:33 AM »

Glad you're back Russ.  We need pics of all those cars you've been cranking out.  Sounds like you need a vacation  :o

June

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields
stitcher_guy
YaBB God

: 2125

It's a summer thing

« #4 : October 03, 2010, 08:18:57 PM »

Actually, I do need to put some up. I have a 66 Chevelle with a kit interior that came out great, a 63 Galaxie that we did guerilla upholstery (headliner, carpet, and repairs to the seat rather than everything brand spanking new), the 41 Plymouth truck is SOOO close to done. I had a problem with the molded headliner and had to yank it and redo. I won't post pics of these, but we've also had a major influx of convertibles, one of those being a Toyota MR2 Spyder. Cool little beast.

The finished ones.....best to put them here, or in the Green Room site??? I prefer  here, but that's my ego talking, LOLOL.

Sew what???
ncydmn

: 153

« #5 : October 04, 2010, 10:11:14 PM »

Hey Russ!  Gotta love those convertibles eh?  I do.  My brother has a shop on the other side of the state and calls me for help on the rag tops.  I did them all at our family shop years ago and now he wishes he would have paid more attention. 
August and September have always been good for tops.  Anyway, good to "hear" you again.  I am a bit of a lurker myself.  Most of you are looking at the back of your eyelids when I pop in, but that's what I get for living in a different time zone.

When you get where your going,
Do you know where you'll be?
mike802
YaBB God

: 1307

I'm a llama!

« #6 : October 05, 2010, 08:00:06 AM »

Russ: Glade to see you back, and those new machines we all got are great :D LOL

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com
regalman190
YaBB God

: 723

Custom Marine Canvas Rochester, NY

« #7 : October 05, 2010, 08:04:44 AM »

Glad you're back Russ! Looking forward to seeing more pics of that great work you do!

Regal Canvas
Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

« #8 : October 06, 2010, 06:29:19 AM »

Who are you again?

J/K, little online  message board humor!  Welcome back!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines