UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Sad News
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sad News  ( 1447 )
BigJohn
YaBB God

: 596

« : October 26, 2010, 07:11:18 PM »

I have some very sad news out of Duluth, Minnesota this morning to share with you.  This will bring about change in North & South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and parts of Canada.  This will bring far reaching ramifications that will strike at the very core of our Midwest Heritage and Souls.

I must report the tragic news that OLE was SHOT.  He was up by the Canadian border on his 4 Wheeler cutting some trees when some rangers looking for Terrorists spotted him.  According to the news reports, the Rangers shouted to him over a loudspeaker, “Who are you and what are you doing?”
    OLE shouted back, “OLE…..BIN LOGGIN!”
    OLE is survived by his wife LENA and good friend SVEN.
    Note: You've got to be from the Midwest to understand this one.
Darren Henry
YaBB God

: 5616

some days are better than others

« #1 : October 26, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »

ROFL. Dude you slay me.!!! Yes we have Icelanders/Norwegians etc around here too.

I heard something similar this morning at coffee , but need to set it up a little to explain the humour. Our province of the Yukon is beside Alaska. Dauphin Manitoba (centre of the country and < 1/3 of the way from the 49 th. to James bay) is a predominately Ukrainian community.

My employer usually attends their annual trade show and he and the senior tech were talking about it telling "traveling salesmen" stories and talking about the fun they had in the Yukon last year.Jason saw the confused look on my face and explained that Dauphin was a Yukon town.  there is  Uke on this corner, there is a Uke on the bar stool next to you, there is a Uke on ----

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!
scarab29

: 499

« #2 : October 26, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »

eh?

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.
Grebo
YaBB God

: 2020

From the Costa Del Wotsit. Espania

« #3 : October 27, 2010, 05:58:36 AM »

Groan  ::)

fragged8
Global Moderator
YaBB God

: 2140

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it , prove it !!

« #4 : October 27, 2010, 12:24:57 PM »

heheh v funny

that would work in Norfolk Uk with the accent here . .

Rich

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines