UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2019, 07:05:07 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  off topic Facebook
« previous next »
: [1]
: off topic Facebook  ( 1784 )
Mike8560

« : January 15, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »

i set up a facebook page ahile back but i misspelled my name a typo is it possiblw to correct it? i tried a new account b4 but it didnt work with the email and i cant find any info there. i just thoght sombody here might kow.
« : January 15, 2011, 06:41:39 PM Mike8560 »
scottymc
YaBB God

: 524

« #1 : January 15, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »

You can just do a name change, I did it with my face book for my business as long as you only do it once it's ok.
Mike8560

« #2 : January 17, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »

how did you do it Scott? i didnt see any contact there
scottymc
YaBB God

: 524

« #3 : January 18, 2011, 01:37:36 AM »

I just had another look at it and you click on your account and  on the first line is your real name and it has a change tab click that and your on the way.

the blind leading the blind 8)
SHHR

: 481

« #4 : January 18, 2011, 07:44:03 AM »

Mike, Log into facebook and at the top right of your page in the blue bar you'll see; Home, Profile, Account. Click on account and on the dropdown bar click account settings that should bring up all of your personal info. on each bit of info like your name you'll see "edit" click there and you can change it.
Kyle
Mike8560

« #5 : January 18, 2011, 06:06:34 PM »

Ok thanks guys i found it. 
Peppy
YaBB God

: 1006

« #6 : January 21, 2011, 09:22:17 PM »

Hey Mike whats your page called? I'd like to 'like' it.

☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines