UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2019, 10:42:58 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The "GREEN" Room!
| | | |-+  Sport Bike Pillion Pad with Vanguard Ostrich
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sport Bike Pillion Pad with Vanguard Ostrich  ( 3178 )
hdflame
Administrator
YaBB God

: 1507

"Quality is not expensive, it's PRICELESS!"

« : March 11, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »

Here's a picture of my first "Paying" motorcycle seat...only my second total, the first one I did was for me.  I'm aspiring to Saddleman's French seams! :D  Course now that he's got his dual needle fancy machine, that'll be hard to do.  Let me know what you think.

This is off of a sport bike that a guy at work painted.  They wanted a bike with wood look.  The bike looked pretty good, but the paint on the seat didn't last long.

The before and after.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)
Saddleman

: 185

« #1 : March 11, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »

Bobby,  Nice looking work! Keep it up and you will be adding one of those double needle machine to the shop just to keep up.   ;D

Loren

Loren
Peppy
YaBB God

: 1006

« #2 : March 11, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »

Real nice Bobby! But man! Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)

☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
Saddleman

: 185

« #3 : March 11, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »

Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)

Real genius work is never neat and tidy.  LOL  I'm sure the boss will pay him to clean it up tomorrow.

(know he is his own boss)

Loren
hdflame
Administrator
YaBB God

« #4 : March 12, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »

Real nice Bobby! But man! Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)

I seem to get too many things going at once, and without a big shop to work in, things get cluttered quick! :o  I gotta build me a shop! ;D

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
Peppy
YaBB God

: 1006

« #5 : March 12, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »

I seem to get too many things going at once, and without a big shop to work in, things get cluttered quick! :o  I gotta build me a shop! ;D

Oh, don't worry. The shop you build will soon be just as cluttered! I have a 'huge' shop and I'm constantly losing the battle against clutter!

http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
hdflame
Administrator
YaBB God

« #6 : March 12, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »

Oh, don't worry. The shop you build will soon be just as cluttered! I have a 'huge' shop and I'm constantly losing the battle against clutter!

Peppy,

One things for sure, no matter how big you build the building, it's never BIG enough! :(

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
byhammerandhand
YaBB God

: 1925

"By hammer and hand, all arts do stand."

« #7 : March 12, 2011, 06:56:58 PM »

One technique that is supposed to help is when you walk into the shop, before  starting work, put 10 things away.

Or so I'm told.

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
hdflame
Administrator
YaBB God

« #8 : March 13, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »

One technique that is supposed to help is when you walk into the shop, before  starting work, put 10 things away.

Or so I'm told.

Problem is, when I started back to work I'd have to move 20 things to get to the 10 I just put away! :'(

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines