UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:36:29 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The "JUNK" Room
| | | |-+  Auto seat butchery
« previous next »
: [1]
: Auto seat butchery  ( 5960 )
Droflex

« : March 11, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »

« : March 11, 2011, 06:05:33 PM Droflex »
seamsperfect
YaBB God

: 768

"No worries, I've got you covered"

« #1 : March 11, 2011, 06:08:30 PM »

wow that is awful even for a novice.....
Kevin

www.seatkit.com New site coming soon
Your DIY upholstery source
Droflex

« #2 : March 11, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »

Yea, it was done by a mobile guy in our area that works for car dealers.  He does that kind of stuff every day. 

I cant figure out how to add a picture and have it click through to photo bucket.

Any help on doing that?

Thanks
seamsperfect
YaBB God

: 768

"No worries, I've got you covered"

« #3 : March 11, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »

Yea, it was done by a mobile guy in our area that works for car dealers.  He does that kind of stuff every day. 

I cant figure out how to add a picture and have it click through to photo bucket.

Any help on doing that?

Thanks
I guess he does not take pride in his works........
In your photobucket acct go to Album options,  click share then click link code. When the window pops up make sure clickable thumbnail is checked. Once checked it will come up under your menu for each pic.
Kevin

www.seatkit.com New site coming soon
Your DIY upholstery source
Peppy
YaBB God

: 1006

« #4 : March 11, 2011, 08:00:23 PM »

Wow thats some blind stitching! More like Helen Keller stitching. Deaf dumb and blind!

☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
TheHogRing

: 236

« #5 : March 15, 2011, 12:09:53 AM »

Funny stuff! Here's how NOT to trim your Ford Explorer in Gucci fabric: http://www.thehogring.com/2011/02/23/bad-upholstery-gucci-lined-ford-explorer/

TheHogRing.com is the #1 online community for auto upholstery professionals and enthusiasts. Here you can search for a job, browse pictures of car interiors, read news about the auto trim industry and connect with others who share your passion for auto upholstery.
Droflex

« #6 : March 16, 2011, 02:08:14 AM »

Wow!  That made my head spin.  I've seen some weird stuff but that guy has issues.
TheHogRing

: 236

« #7 : March 18, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »

Haha I hear you! But you think that's bad? Check out this convertible top constructed COMPLETELY out of duct tape: http://www.thehogring.com/2011/03/16/funny-upholstery-repairs-the-duct-tape-drop-top/

TheHogRing.com is the #1 online community for auto upholstery professionals and enthusiasts. Here you can search for a job, browse pictures of car interiors, read news about the auto trim industry and connect with others who share your passion for auto upholstery.
Droflex

« #8 : March 19, 2011, 01:08:33 AM »

I like the ingenuity!  Red Green would be proud.  Anyone that would put that much effort in I have to applaud.  There  is a market for it too!
Droflex

« #9 : March 27, 2011, 09:10:39 PM »

More car dealer insanity:

This is what happens when the car lot owners and employees have a crack problem and let crack head vendors work on their cars.

Go to the top of this thread to see some really nasty stuff.
« : March 27, 2011, 11:46:56 PM Droflex »
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines