UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 04:45:45 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| |-+  The Business Of Upholstery
| | |-+  Great Opportunity for self promotion
« previous next »
: [1]
: Great Opportunity for self promotion  ( 940 )
DIYdaredevil

« : March 23, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »

I am an strictly a DIY girl with no ambitions to go into upholstery for a living and for my really "special" pieces I go to a professional for reupholstery.  But I love looking at what other people are doing.  So, where's the Opportunity?

I follow a blog called Design*Sponge, have for several years.  It's fun and wildly creative, they're mostly into interior design trends, some clothing and food.  Today, they announced that they are looking for someone to join their blog with a once a month column on upholstery.

To quote: "
...we’re looking for an upholstery expert to join the team and write monthly tutorials on the various techniques for upholstering many different kinds of furniture. If you’re interested in applying, please send us an email with some images of your upholstery work (including any tutorials you’ve written online) and a bit of information about yourself."

Read more at Design*Sponge http://www.designspongeonline.com

Having been following this forum for several years, too, I know there are a number of professionals here who would be great for this.  Plus you'd get to promote yourself.

Barb
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines