UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 14, 2019, 02:50:43 AM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Wind storms are good
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wind storms are good  ( 1652 )
Mike8560

« : April 03, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »

About 7 years ago I did the enclosure on  This mansip
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/Flybridge/MVC-348S.jpg

now last week we had a bad storm blow though at night I lost power at my house but my old customer was at anchor and hit by some 70 mph wind gust that damaged the canvas   They calls me today
to  quote the job.  They have to talk to the insurance co and get another bid.  
But I gave a fair price and do have a leg in the door already having done it b4   The wife was talking forest green.  Well see if we get  it.  
Mike8560

« #1 : April 06, 2011, 12:28:11 PM »

Well I may have to pass on this one.  I got the ok but they want to hAve it done before they leave to go north 4/25 they want to see the finnished product.  I hate time frames   Hell it's going to look like the old one. Only green   The wife was goiN g to talk to her husband.   I don't think they will find anyone else to do it sooner.
 It's like 2 weeks
« : April 06, 2011, 02:14:16 PM Mike8560 »
gene
YaBB God

: 3181

« #2 : April 06, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »

Wind turbines don't work in low wind conditions and they shut down during high winds. Would someone tell me again why we are paying so much tax dollars for wind turbines???

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!
forsailbyowner

: 318

« #3 : April 07, 2011, 12:04:50 PM »

dunno about the tax dollars  but my windgen puts out mega in high winds. Ive seen 40 amps at gale force, much higher it starts oscillating to protect the internals but still puts out a lot of power
Mike8560

« #4 : April 07, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »

I hated to pass up good money but is rather  be able to sleep also
Mike8560

« #5 : April 13, 2011, 12:42:27 PM »

Well I got called they want to do it  even it I have to so it after there gone.  Goi g to sign the Job this pm
Mike8560

« #6 : April 13, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »

Just got half down :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines