UPHOLSTERY DISCUSSION BOARD
HOW TO UPHOLSTER FORUM

Rostov Upholstery Supplies Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2019, 07:01:20 PM
How To Reupholster A Couch, Chair, Ottoman.
Recover Car And Boat Seats. DVDs
Foam Cutters $130+
1/2" and 3/8" crown staple guns- air and Maestri electric.
Upholstery Tools
Long Nose Staplers $124
Sunbrella Fabric     Complete line of Sunbrela fabrics. We also custom sew beautiful cushions from Sunbrella.
Custom Cushions     Custom cushions sewn at a high level of craftsmanship. Choose from fabrics and a range of quality foam.

: Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***

EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html

+  My Community
|-+  General Upholstery Questions and Comments
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Does anyone know where we can get this vinyl?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Does anyone know where we can get this vinyl?  ( 2994 )
Stephen

: 154

An upholsterer since 1966

« : May 04, 2011, 01:10:34 PM »

Hi,
We have a client who would like a heavy duty silver or grey colored vinyl (for use on boat seats) that has special design on it, like this.

(click on picture to enlarge)
Does anyone know if someone makes this type of vinyl, and where we might get it?

Best Wishes,
Stephen

Mike8560

« #1 : May 04, 2011, 01:34:59 PM »

That looks like diamond plate.  I've never seen it contaxk miami mike from this forum
ask him if he dosent know they have a cool dinpled silver it looks more like fish scale. It comes I'm other colors also. Or
there carbon fiber look
MWeunski@miamicorp.com
daveich

: 24

« #2 : May 04, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »

Here you go http://www.yourautotrim.com/dipltoma.html this link will take you right to it. Don
ajlelectronics

« #3 : May 04, 2011, 04:32:46 PM »

Some nice materials in there. Prices reasonable too. I doubt that they supply the UK though! Some very nice navy crushed velevet for under $10 a yard. We would be paying at least three times that here!

I have looked and looked but we seem not to have suppliers like that. The only one I have in my bookmarks doesn't list prices, they want you to make an order and THEN they give you a price!
Stephen

: 154

An upholsterer since 1966

« #4 : May 05, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »

Thanks for the links. Much appreciated!
Best Wishes,
Stephen

Lynn
YaBB God

: 566

« #5 : May 07, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

i think George Jackson carries that too. but Canada's probably no good for you either.

Life's too short.....let's go fishing!!!
Therapy

: 78

Therapy--ya its the boats name

« #6 : May 10, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »

What hell was that!

Juki 563
JuneC
YaBB God

: 3996

« #7 : May 10, 2011, 07:57:10 AM »

SPAM!  Don't understand why all the words... maybe they cause a broader array of Google hits??  Or some method of hiding from spam filters? 

June

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Latex Mattress    Foam Order allows you to design your own latex mattress using layers of certified natural and organic components.
Organic Mattress     Foam Order makes a wonderful organic mattress using certified natural and organic components. Choose your own firmness.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines