June 01, 2020, 05:12:01 pm

News:

Check out CoachTrim's Advanced Leather Workshop and Basic Sewing Course on Suppliers Page
***Please click here www.facebook.com/upholster.upholstery and click "LIKE" for our UPHOLSTER Facebook business page (it will help me promote this free site)-Ken***




EZ Foam Cutters with 240 volts and plugs for Australia, New Zealand and UK and EU.
SPECIAL 110V MODELS $130 (limited time!!) http://www.upholster.com/toolkits/Foam-cutter.html



What I find irritating about this forum...

Started by gene, May 31, 2012, 12:45:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

May 31, 2012, 12:45:58 pm Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:49:21 pm by gene
:)
   ;)                     :D             ;D              >:(                   :-\
               :(
                            :o                       8)
    ???          ::)                                  :P
              :-[
                   :-X    :-     
:P    :P         :P   :P                   :P       :P        :P                :P                          :P


                          

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo


Grebo


bobbin

Gene's silly-ass posts that waste his manifest talents.

;)

Mike


kodydog

June 01, 2012, 12:29:41 am #5 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:47:34 am by kodydog
I vote Gene King of the Forum.  :P :P  :P :P
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

Quote from: bobbin on May 31, 2012, 09:58:22 pm
Gene's silly-ass posts that waste his manifest talents.
Wait a minute.....I thought that silly-assed posting WAS his manifest talent?
You mean he can do something else?

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Quote from: kodydog on June 01, 2012, 12:29:41 am
I vote Gene king of the forum.
I second the motion. :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Peppy

Quote from: gene on May 31, 2012, 12:45:58 pm
:)
    ;)                     :D             ;D              >:(                   :-\
                :(
                             :o                       8)
     ???          ::)                                  :P
               :-[
                    :-X    :-     
:P    :P         :P   :P                   :P       :


Really? That's my favorite part!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

gene

That's the last time I ever complain about anything on this forum!

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Eaglewis


Mojo

Quote from: gene on June 01, 2012, 02:20:06 am
That's the last time I ever complain about anything on this forum!

gene


Good........... Now get your ass back to work.........

;D    :D    ;)    :)    :o    8)

byhammerandhand

I dunno, "Queen Gene" seems to have a better ring to it.   Long live the Queen!

Quote from: kodydog on June 01, 2012, 12:29:41 am
I vote Gene King of the Forum.  :P :P  :P :P
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Peppy

Quote from: Mojo on June 01, 2012, 11:47:41 am
Quote from: gene on June 01, 2012, 02:20:06 am
That's the last time I ever complain about anything on this forum!

gene


Good........... Now get your ass back to work.........

;D    :D    ;)    :)    :o    8)



                                                Took the words right outta my mouth!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

gene

Please note that Mr. byhammerandhand is a jokester, punster, and master of the double entendre.

When he uses the word "Queen", as in "Queen Gene", he is playing on the rhymification of those two words.

He is using the word "Queen" as in: The Queen of England, Elizabeth II.

He is not using the word "Queen" as in: The Queen of England, Elton John.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

Quote from: gene on June 01, 2012, 11:25:23 pm
Please note that Mr. byhammerandhand is a jokester, punster, and master of the double entendre.

When he uses the word "Queen", as in "Queen Gene", he is playing on the rhymification of those two words.

He is using the word "Queen" as in: The Queen of England, Elizabeth II.

He is not using the word "Queen" as in: The Queen of England, Elton John.

gene


Oh, isn't he  ::)

Suzi